Saturday 18 August 2018

Summer card - "Get well Soon" By Varsha Gupta


                               
                                                                 Hello Friends!!!

Here I am with my first inspiration for Goha Digital Stamps. Here I used Digital stamp - Basket. My inspiration for this card is to impart our feelings to those who are not feeling good or are sick and on the path of recovering through these vibrant colors which symbolize joy and laughter which will make them feel better and special at the same time.  

Here is my summer card - "Get well Soon"         



                      
Here I am going to show you a simple way to create your own card.

Step 1: I chose A4 yellow cardstock paper for base and then I took another brown and white cardstock for layering and cut it half the size of A4.

Step 2: I colored previously cut white cardstock with lindy's starburst sprays to create summer background and pasted it over the brown base.



Step 3: I colored the stamp (from Goha) with Zig clean watercolor brush pens as shown in below picture.



Step 4: Placing all elements (like thread, layering)

Step 5: I finished this card using stamp - Get well soon sentiment in the corner.


I hope you like my project.

Thanks for visiting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment