Tuesday 21 August 2018

Panda Girl

Hello, Angie here again!

Just popping by to showcase one of the new images now in the store......
Ekkkkk I just adore her in her bear outfit - I have called her Panda Girl, maybe you can colour her up as her Teddy Bear like she is holding......

So firstly I have made a lovely CAS card with her.
I coloured her with Copic Markers and using water colours for her background.
I die cut my sentiment and adhered to the card matt.
Then I decided to distress the card matt edges to give it some dimension from the card base.
I also adhered it to the card base with foam dots to give some lift.


Then with my twins ( as I call them!), I made a couple of planner clips for my planner.

Firstly I coloured then with my Copic Markers and then fussy cut them.
I then laminated them and again fussy cut them again.
I punched a very small hole in the top and attached a small clip through that hole.
I have one attached to my band to hold my planner together.
The second one I attached to a paperclip so I could hold my place on the right side of the page and have her dangling from outside.....so cute!


Well I did have fun making them and hope you will have a go and show us what you do with your coloured images too!

Until next time, Happy Crafting.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment