Saturday 29 June 2019

Yellow Flowers !

Hi crafty friends , Alina T. DT here!  Today I want to share with you this card I made using the amazing"Yellow Flowers" digital stamp!








   So let's get started:

I printed out the "Yellow Flowers" digi stamp  onto Neenah paper using a toner printer and colour it with some Copic Markers in shades of green and yellow and some blue for the water, then I cut it out with my Scan n Cut machine!


Then I took a panel and blended some green Distress Oxide ink using a blending tool using a sun-ray stencil and after I cut it out with an oval shape die!

After I blended another panel with some blue Distress Oxide ink and cut it out to be a frame for my card!

For the sentiment I used a stamp from my stash that says in German : "Alles Gute" and it means 
"All the best" in English and I just black stamp it and cut it out as a stripe!
Then I started assembling my card using some double sided glue tape and some strong liquid glue!
For the Blue frame I used some foam tape for some dimension !
At the end I added some Glossy Accents for some shine and some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen for some sparkle!
And my card using the "Yellow Flowers" digital stamp  is now complete ! 
I hope this will help you with some inspiration to create and thank you for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment