Sunday 24 February 2019

With Love - friends



Hello everyone, 
It is time for another Spring card using a very new and beautiful digital stamp from Goha Digital Stamp.
I chose to work with the stamp the girl and the cute chick inside the egg.

It finally came out a shaker card. :)
I cut the card base at 14 x 16 cm from 300gr card stock - white. I added the floral pattern paper.
Colored the image using Polychromos pencils. I designed the shaker with round cutting dies and added pink and purple sequins and glitter. As a final touch I added the sentiment which I embossed and added glossy accents.
And there it is. Really hope you will enjoy it. 
Make sure to check out the digital stamps from Goha and for more inspiration check out the Facebook group and the blog

Until next time take care and stay safe!









No comments:

Post a Comment