Tuesday 4 December 2018

Hi my crafty friends! Today I want to share with you this cute card I made that features "Bat with Christmas`s globe" from Goha Digital Stamps ! I think it`s adorable!

So let`s get started! First I printed my digi image onto paper using a toner printer and cut it with my Scan n Cut machine. I also die cut the letters N,E and L  from mirror gold cardstock! The idea behind this is that I`ll use the bat with the snow globe as my letter O so in the end the digital image will be a part of my sentiment that says NOEL!
I also die cut the same letters from some foam and glue them on my Gold mirror letters with some strong liquid adhesive !
I also die cut a front panel and give it some interest using a border embossing folder that has a Christmas pattern!


Then I arranged my letters and image to see how it will look! Cute no?



Then I started to color my bat with some color pencils Luminance :630, 161, 112, 001 , for flesh I used Prismacolor: 927 and also for some red on his nose and the snow globe I used Polycromos 219. Then I wanted the middle part of the snow-globe to shine so I too a glue pen and add some glue , let it dry and then I rub on some Gold foil and the foil stick to it!




Then I took some Distress Oxide ink in the Wilted Violet color and blended it on my emboss border and around my panel just to give it some color and to fit with the purple bat digi image!



Then I adhere my letters and the image with some Glossy Accents and then I used some strong double sided tape to adhere my panel onto a standard side folded card! And my card using "Bat with Christmas`s Globe"from Goha Digital Stamps  is complete!
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment