Saturday 3 November 2018

Season's Greetings


Hello Crafters,

Today I am going to present you with my another project for Goha digital stamps. This project is basically to celebrate Christmas which is nearby. The digital stamp and the colour combination I am using in this project are basically designed for Christmas celebrations.

Here I used cute bat christmas digital stamp from Goha digital stamps. If you want to buy digital stamps please click here.

Here is my project for this month.



I colored digital image using Zig clean clear water brush pens.









I created background using Mudra seasons greetings rubber stamps and embossed with white super fine embossing powder.


I used A4 papers- Brown, Red and White and Christmas themed paper pack.


Closer look:





Hope you like my cute season's greeting card.
Thanks for visiting blog.

Thanks & hug




No comments:

Post a Comment