Thursday 29 November 2018

Christmas reading bat

Hello hello,
today I would like to share with you a project I made using a stamp from the Christmas series.
I chose to work with the cute bat reading.
You can find the stamps here
Steps:
1. Cut a 10.5 x 14.5 cm card base from a 260g/mp2 cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of Bristol smooth paper of 10x14 cm and I made the background using Distress oxide inks. Blended everything together and then, using some masking paper I made the light for the street lamp.
3. Cut the hill using a border die.
4. Printed and colored using Polychromos pencils.
5. Stamped, cut and colored the street lamp and the sledge.
6. Assembled and glued everything together. Stamped the sentiment and added glossy accents.
7. As a final touch I added some snowflakes that I die cut using glitter paper.
 And this is it :)
Hope you'll like it.
Until next time, stay safe and huggies to all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment