Thursday 22 November 2018

Bat with a Christmas `s Globe

Hi friends and welcome! I am Alina and today I want to share with you my new card I made with the most adorable digital image Bat with a Christmas `s Globe !






I started my card with a top folding card base that measures 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch. On my background I blended some Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass light blue color using the Radiating Rays stencil with a blending tool. Then I printed my cute digi image with the Bat onto  Paper 80 Lb using a toner printer and die cut it using a circle die . Then I started coloring my image with Copic Marker in this colors: C6, C4, C2, B02, B00, R17, R20. Then for the background I used B00 Copic Marker and for the shaker ring I used B02. For the shaker I used the circle die  to cut it out from cardstock and also from foam . I also cut a circle acetate! I have created my shaker and inside I also added some beads , some little stars and some glitter!
For the sentiment I used  the die Merry  and die cut it from Red Glitter Paper and Christmas is stamped with  Black Ink  ! I also added some sparkle and shine!
   I hope you like my cute shaker card I made using the most adorable "Bat with a Christmas `s Globe" digital image from Goha Digital Stamps! Here you can find the digital image in the shop! Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment