Saturday 13 October 2018

Live life like a free bird....

Hi Crafters,


Today I am with my another inspiration for Goha Digital Stamps. Below is Digital image:


I am celebrating women empowerment through this beautiful project. it depicts how women can make everything beautiful and lovable through their presence. It's just about providing them equal opportunities to grow and you can see them enjoy freedom as can be seen from my project. Hope you all like what I created.

Here is my Card:




Here I am going to show you a simple way to create your own card:

Step 1:  I cut a 280gsm  ivory sheet with 8*6 inches measurement in the shape of a square then I cut two additional layers of 280 gsm ivory sheet each 1/2 inch smaller than the previous one.

Step 2. I colored the stamp (from Goha) with Zig clean watercolor brush pens as shown in below picture.



Step 3. I took 7*5 inch sheet and created a colored background using little birdie clear stamp of falling leaves, Flowers and butterfly stamp from mudra  after that I colored them with zen clean water brush pens as shown in below picture.



Step 4: I used Embossing texture paste over the leaves and bottom of the layer.



Step 5. Placing all the elements as shown in above picture.


Closer look:




I hope I have inspired you !!!!

Happy Crafting !!!!


 My blog


No comments:

Post a Comment