Saturday 22 September 2018

Angel of our life....by Varsha Gupta


Hi Crafters,


Today I am with my second inspiration for Goha Digital Stamps. Here I used Digital stamp - Angel with a baby.

 Angel digital image


Celebrating the pure and most beautiful bond  of a mother and child. The angel card I am showcasing depicts how a mother protects her child from any problems like an angel and always gives them support and inspiration to always follow the right path. 
I colored my angel in Green and Yellow as green color symbolizes the angel of healing and yellow color depicts helping you decide something.

Here is my Card:




Here I am going to show you a simple way to create your own card for your angel.

Step 1:  I cut a 280gsm  ivory sheet with 8*8 inches measurement in the shape of a square then I cut two additional layers of 280 gsm ivory sheet each 1/2 inch smaller than the previous one. (7.5*7.5 & 7*7).

Step 2. I colored the stamp (from Goha) with Zig clean watercolor brush pens as shown in below picture.


Step 3. I took 7*7 inch sheet and placed block stencil to create a colored background. The background was created with inks over the stencil and I embossed the papers using embossing folders as shown in below picture.



Step 4: Placing all elements (like embossed papers, die cut)



Step 5: I further placed all the elements as shown in below picture and have pasted the 7*7 inch paper over 7.5*7.5 inch paper with double sided tape. Further the 7.5*7.5 inch paper was pasted over 8*8 inch base layer with the help of double sided tape.



Step 6: I finished this card using stamp - "love for you" sentiment in the corner.



Hope you all enjoyed making the same.


Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment