Saturday 21 July 2018

But first coffee

Well hello everyone!!

I thought I would try to inspire you with my very first Goha Digital Stamps project to introduce myself as it's not long now until we are in full swing and bringing you wonderful projects each week.

Being lucky enough to be selected for the very first Goha Digital Stamps Design Team, ( yay, so excited!) I decided to brightened up my planner page using "But First Coffee".



I coloured her up with my copic markers and then fussy cut around her and the apple blossom flower - isn't that just a beautiful touch!
I kept to the coffee theme by using some washi tape and a great coffee saying sticker.

I am still finding my way with my planner so you may see different styles, etc in future ones.
I enjoy making Cards, ATC's, Planner accessories, and the like, so you can expect to see a variety of projects from me.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.
Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment