Wednesday 17 April 2019

Queen Skull

Hi crafty friends! Alina T. DT here today with a new project I made with this amazing"Queen Skull "digital image .




So let me tell you how I put it together:
First I did my pink background using some pink Distress Oxide ink and an ink blending tool.
After I used a stencil that has some geometric shapes and added some glitter paste in a clear color and after you apply it it take the color behind it,,,in my case is pink,,,I think it looks beautiful!
After I print out my Queen Skull digital images and cut it out with my machine .
Then I took an Exacto knife and cut around the eyes and nose hauls.
I color it using some Copic Markers in soft pink shades.
I added some Silver Vellum behind the eyes and nose .


Initially I wanted to make it a card with lights I did the system with cibi lights ,,,was ok till end when my cooper tape broke inside and I couldn't fix it,,,,it would've destroy all the card if I would try to open it again so I accepted that not always works from first time and I let it without the lights. I still love how it looks just with the vellum !

For the sentiment I die cut the words Zum Geburtstag from black cardstock that means Happy Birthday in german.
Then I assembly my card using some foam tape for some dimension and the rest I adhere them with strong liquid glue!
As Embellishment I have a pink heart and I added some sparkle and shine to the teeth and the crown!
And my card using the "Queen Skull" digital stamp is now complete! Thank you and see you soon! And remember each mistake is a step forward if you learn from it!


1 comment: