Tuesday 23 April 2019

Baby Girl - Goha Digi Stamps

Hello, my lovelies

It is time for Goha monthly project.
For you today I have an easel card with a lovely stamp from Goha Digital Stamp - Baby Girl with Teddy Bear. If you check out the facebook page you will definitely find plenty more beautiful stamps for all occasions.

So, because a new baby card is always a good asset in your stash, i decided to make one the moment I saw the cute stamp.

The easel template is very easy to do and lately i seem to find them pretty handy for my projects.

The main panel is made with a stencil and some distress oxide. I also added a square frame from one of my Tonic Kits on which I have the printed and colored digi stamp. I used my polychromos pencils to color the cute little girl and her teddy bear. I added some glitter and glossy accents and on top of it I have a banner die cut from glitter card-stock.

The bottom stopper is a chipboard baby stroller glued on a tag piece of pink and white card stock. 

I also added a sentiment which is die cut from the same glitter card stock as the banner.

And there it is!

Hope you will like it! 
Feel free to comment and follow me to see all my future projects.
Until next time, take care and stay safe!

Huggies all!







No comments:

Post a Comment