Monday 7 January 2019

Sleepy Girl

Hi my crafty friends Alina T. DT here! Wish you a great start of the week! Today I have for you a card featuring the "Sleepy Girl"from Goha Digital Stamps!




So let me show you how I made this beauty!



I printed out my Digital image using a toner printer,
Then I started coloring with Copic Markers in these colors: G07, YG06, R17, R20, R32,E95, E13, E17, E11, E51, B00.
Then I used my Scan n Cut to cut her out.
I made a front card background with by blending some blue Distress Oxide ink and after I applied some Nuvo Glimmer paste thru a sun burst stencil , and because that glimmer paste is clear it did pick up some of that blue color from the background! Looks cool right?
Then I die cut my digital image with a frame die and also used the same die frame but in a bigger size and cut out a white frame!
Then I adhere my Digital image frame onto my card front background and also the frame around it with some liquid adhesive.
For my sentiment I used a sentiment banner and die cut it from white cardstock and stamped a "You are amazing" sentiment using black ink. For some color I used some R20 Copic marker on my sentiment strip.
As for some embellishment I thought just to add some shine glossy on the sentiment strip and on the flowers and some shimmer onto her hair so it shines!
And my card using "Sleepy Girl" Digital image from Goha Digital Stamps is complete! I hope you like her same much as I do !
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment