Friday 28 December 2018

Flower Girl !


Hi there my crafty friends! Today I want to share with you this DT project I made using the Flower Girl digital Image from Goha Digital Shop!


I printed my digital image onto some watercolor paper using a toner printer and die cut it with a die that is slightly smaller than my card base that is green and measures 4 1/4 by 5 1/5 inch.

Then I started to color my image using Zig Clean Real brush markers ! I used this colors: 050, 041, 071, 022, 032, 044, 068, 075, 062, 067. Initially I wanted to color with the other markers and I decided I like more the Zig markers because of the brush they have it feels like you are really watercoloring.

For more interest I used a .02 fine point pen and also I wanted to add some gold accents to the flower so I took my glue pen and added some accents here there and let it dry. Then I took some gold foil and rub it on the areas where my glue is and rub it on untill the foil sticks to it!



For some more interest I used some sparkle pen and  Glossy Accents for some shine on her eye!Then I took my panel and adhere it onto my green card base with some double sided tape! And my card for today featuring Flower Girl digital image from Goha digital Stamps is complete! Please go and check the shop you will find many great digi images to choose from !


No comments:

Post a Comment