Tuesday 21 May 2019

Hi crafty friends ! Today I have a new card I made using the "Rabbit on branch" digital stamp!





So let`s get start and tell you how I made it:

First I printed my "Rabbit on the branch" digital stamp onto paper using a toner printer, then I cut it out  and color it with some Copic Markers using some brown and blue colors!
I used a cloud shape stencil to blend some light Blue Distress ink creating clouds onto my white panel!
Then stamped a tree trunk with some brown ink onto a square white panel.
And also cut out a square Blue Glitter paper frame slightly bigger than my white panel!
And the sentiment that says Schon, dass du da bist ! that means Good that you are here ! I black stamped it onto a speach bubble !

Then I create a Square card base that measures 5 by 5 inch and glue down all my pieces using some double sided tape or liquid glue!
At the end I added some Glossy Accents to the eyes of my "Rabbit" and some shine and my card using the "Rabbit on a branch" digital stamp is now complete!
Thank you for stopping by and I`ll see you soon with another project!






No comments:

Post a Comment