Saturday 23 March 2019

Robin Bird

Hi crafty friends! Today I want to share with you my last DT project for Goha Digital Stamp!
I think this "Robin Bird" digital image is adorable!




So let`s get started:




I printed my Robin Bird digital image onto Neenah Paper using toner printer .
After I started coloring it with some Copic marker in grey, red and Yellow colors.
I took and oval shape die and I die cut my image panel
Then I also die cut a slightly bigger oval frame out of Green glitter cardstock.
I also printed out some light green digital paper and Die cut it with a rectangle die.
For the sentiment I black stamp it on a piece of cardstock and cut it with my paper trimmer.
Then I took a white card base and glue all the pieces together using double sided tape or liquid glue.
As embellishments I used some Nuvo drops in a red color and some Glossy Accents to add some shine.
And my card using Robin Bird digital stamp from Goha Digital Stamps is now complete!
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great week end!



No comments:

Post a Comment