Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tomte Gnome

Hi crafty friends , Alina DT here today with a Love theme card for Valentine`s day  using this amazing digital image " Tomte Gnome" for February month.





So let me tell you how I put it together:
I printed out my digital image  "Tomte Gnome" onto paper using a toner paper and cut it out.
Then I colored my image using some Copic markers in brown, blue and red shades.
For my card panel I blended a light shade of  blue Distress oxide ink using a foam blend tool and let it dry.
After I took a Radiating Rays stencil and  apply some Glimmer sparkly paste that when it dries it is clear and picks up the color underneath.
I die cut a large heart and white heat emboss "Love you" sentiment.
Then I took some red Oxide ink and blend it onto my heart.
Then onto my card base I added my blue pane, then my red heart panel, and at the end I added my Gnome Love digital image using some Foam tape for some dimension.
Because I have the sparkly rays in the background I felt it is enough just to add some Clear glue onto the nose of my gnome and on the hearts !
And my card using "Tomte Gnome" digital stamp from Goha Digital Stamps is now complete! 
Please check the Goha shop you will find amazing digital stamps and see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment