Wednesday 23 January 2019

Easter Egg

Hi crafty friends, Alina T. DT here! Today I want to share with you a new card I made using "Easter Egg"from Goha Digital Stamps!



I feel the Spring smell in the air so I thought hm,, why not start early with Easter Cards this year?
So I made this card so:
I printed my Easter Egg digital image and then cut it out.
Then I color it with my favorite Copic Markers !
Then I took some pattern paper in yellow color and glue it to the card base.
Then from my card front I die cut a circle so I can see that yellow pattern paper like it is the Sunshine!
Then I glue down my Easter Egg using some liquid glue!
For my sentiment I black stamped a Happy Easter onto a banner strip and mounted it onto a second banner strip that is slightly bigger that my sentiment banner that I made a border with some Copic green Marker that matches my green from the digi image!
As embellishments I added some half pearls that matches the colors of my card!
And my card using "Easter Egg" digital image from Goha Digital Stamps is now complete! Thank you for join me and wish you a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment